Brands of Scrubs.
- NEUTROGENA Oil Free Acne Wash - This scrub has a micro clear technology which makes it easy for the eye to see the pink grape fruits,as for the foam aspect of it i really can't say how that works on clearing acne.With this, i have to spend more time vigorously scrubbing as the tiny grape fruits particles are not enough to do the job for me..
- St.Ives Timeless Skin Apricot Scrub,Renew and Firm - I have to give it to St. Ives,the quality of their products including the scrub continues to improve over time.This particular scrub has 100% natural extracts and is formulated without parabens. With an age defying technology,it tones and firms while exfoliating.This is something i would use intermittently with either the St.Ives invigorating Apricot scrub or The St.Ives Naturally Clear Apricot scrub.
1. St.Ives Renew & Firm
2. Neutrogena Oil free Acne Wash
3. St.Ives Naturally Clear
- St.Ives Naturally Clear Apricot Scrub,Blemish & Black head Control - Now this is the real deal,i have been using this scrub for close to 3 years now,and like i said,the manufacturers have remained consistent and better over the years.It also has the same salicylic acid as Neutrogena scrub and even though it is oil free it doesn't leave my face dry.I get a clear smooth feel after scrubbing. I recently ran out of this scrub, and desperate to scrub my face with it one morning, i had to rip it open from the side (pictures above)to scoop out the left overs...lol . I really hope that St.Ives has not discontinued this product because i can't seem to find it in stores anymore, which is why i picked up something close to it,(actually the sales lady was trying to sell me the stuff). - the equate Apricot Scrub.
- Equate Refreshing Apricot Scrub - I have only used this for a couple of weeks (three times a week)and i must say that i'm impressed with the results so far. Its got as much apricot particles in it as the St.Ives Naturally Clear Apricot scrub,though the smell is not that great i'm still going to continue using it.
The next stage of my routine is as follows.
- Scrub - I do this two or three times a week with any of the scrubs above.
- Neutrogena Healthy Skin Cleanser - I use this mostly at night before bed to remove any make-up, followed by the Toner.
- Neutrogena Acne Stress Control Toner - I use this sparingly with a cotton wool.
- Neutrogena Healthy Skin ,Clear Skin Cream - I use this every day mostly in the mornings followed by a Sun block.
- Neutrogena Dry touch Sun Block - I use anything from SPF 40 and above.
Really sorry for the lengthy reviews ,please feel free to ask me any thing regarding any of the products i have used here or my regimen through my email,twitter or you can post your questions right here on the blog under the ''comments'' section.
WHAT'S YOUR SKIN CARE REGIMEN?
HAVE YOU TRIED ANY OF THE PRODUCTS ABOVE,AND IF YOU HAVE, HOW DID IT GO?
email : email@example.com twitter : @P_T_A_W